We Offer Free Shipping Worldwide.
Capture both upright and low-angle video shots with the 3XD 3-Axis Handheld Gimbal Stabilizer. Designed for use any smartphone rigs weighing up to 8.3 lb, this compact, single-grip stabilizer also features a folding handle for easy travel. The Gimbal Stabilizer 3XD has three modes to help you capture different shooting scenarios: Universal Follow, Locked-Down, and Horizontal Follow. The Single Handheld smartphone 3-Axis stabilizer's directional control enables you to further refine your movements within each mode. Use the Gimbals app for control and calibration with your iOS or Android (v6.0 and above) smartphone. This stabilizer runs on two included lithium-ion batteries which provide up to 12-hour runtime. A charger, USB cable, lens support adapter, Panasonic and Sony camera cables, a mini tripod, and a carrying case are included with the stabilizer.
- Mobile 3-Axis Handheld Smartphone Gimbal Stabilizer is the world's first to launch the face/object tracking lapse, and it also support static lapse and motion lapse.
- Integrated multi-functional slider for zoom/focus control, it brings you more professional and convenient shooting experience.
- High-performance motors allow axes overlap and low angle shoot with ease.
- Support advanced face/object tracking shooting, manually rotate the smartphone clamp to portrait mode, and full 360° panorama.
- The unique dual modes BT support take picture without connecting with the mobile Gimbal APP. You can use the shutter button to control the phone camera and 3rd party APP such as facebook, beauty cam & etc.
- More fantastic functions can be realized in the hohem iSteady Mobile APP, including firmware upgrade, 6-side online calibration, trim roll angle, fine-tune parameters, max. speed follow, motors torque set, scene memory set & etc.
- Built-in high capacity 4000mAh battery offers longer working time up to 12 hours for more filming. LED lights indicate the real-time battery power. It can work as a power pack for you smartphone, no need to worry about phone power during long time shooting.