We Offer Free Shipping Worldwide.
No more spending money on disposable face masks. Perhaps the biggest obsession for us is the sign of aging on the skin. If you’re still struggling with it, this is the solution that can help you right now! The Professional LED Light Therapy Beauty Mask is one of the most effective & latest breakthroughs in skincare, treating a wide variety of skin ailments. There are seven different color LEDs built into the mask, each color treating different skin conditions from wrinkles, acne, pigmentation, and more. Now you can experience all the benefits LED light therapy has to offer, right in the comfort of your home! Spas everywhere have started using LED light therapy in recent years due to its extreme effectiveness and the results have been amazing! Now you can experience all the benefits LED light therapy has to offer, right in the comfort of your home!
- Harness The Power Of Light Energy – The Light Therapy Mask allows you to harness the powerful healing effects of natural light energy right from the comfort of home.
- EvoFine Led Face Mask: Through photodynamic , the acne mask will revamp your skin appearance. Red light therapy for face - Increased Blood Flow and Collagen Production Whitening Skin Wrinkles Tightens Skin Improve Pigmentation, Fine Lines, and Anti-Aging and Reduces Skin Grease Smoothens & Energies the Skin Reduces Redness Removes.
- Mask For Facial Perfect For All Skin Types: This facial mask skincare LED Photon Mask is ideal for all skin types. Red light therapy -Especial for T-zone oil skin facial care. Choose your preferred color setting and start restoring your facial beauty. Starting facial care at home!
- Facial Skin Care Mask -Safe Design: The LED light therapy mask transmits natural light waves that activate photoreceptors in skin cells to beautify your complexion. And this skin care mask was made of 150 led non-heat producing LED bulbs, mask for acne with no side effects.
- How Often Use Light Face Mask: The suggested operating time is between 15 and 20 minutes. More than likely, you will want to start with one 15-minute treatment, 4 times a week to start led light therapy.
- No Painful Procedure: Unlike those other skin care procedures that can be sometimes irritating to the skin, LED light doesn’t heat the skin like a tanning bed would, so there won’t be any thermal damage.